Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Formulas are centered, their numbers are located on the right edge
Applied mathematics, computer science and control theory
This section includes papers on modern problems in the applied mathematics, computer science and control theory
Information and telecommunication technologies
Section "Information and telecommunication technologies" includes the following topics:
- Data transmission systems and networks.
- Internet technologies.
- Cloud technologies.
- Parallel computing.
- Distributed computing.
- Supercomputer and cluster systems.
- Big data processing (Big-data).
- Geographic Information Systems and Technologies.
Artificial intelligence technologies
In the section "Artificial intelligence technologies" in addition to technology, there are works on topics:
- Intelligent Management Systems.
- Speech technology and computer linguistics.
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing.
- Bioinformatics and biometric systems.
- Human-machine interaction.
- Machine learning.
- Intelligent Robotic Systems.
Information Security and Data Protection
The section "Information Security and Data Protection" covers topics:
- Software and hardware information protection.
- Mathematical methods for ensuring information security of complex systems.
Modeling and optimization of complex systems and business processes
The section "Modeling and optimization of complex systems and business processes" may include:
- Computational mathematics, numerical analysis and programming, mathematical logic.
- Theory of Statistics.
- Statistical Methods.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.